From: "Kessler
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-catalyst] Catalyst 2.0
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 19:28:08
1 Whoo Hoo! 1st Bug!
2
3 > README.txt?
4 >
5 > This file is shipped with catalyst and is *always* installed. The
6 > livecd/readme actually doesn't *do* anything in catalyst 2.0, though I
7 > just fixed that in CVS, so you found and reported the first bug. ;]
8
9 The problem is the image that is created literally will not boot for me.
10 I have tried booting it in a virtual environment and burn the CD.
11 Neither does a thing. Just sits there. I am using the same values and
12 packages that I have very successfully used in Catalyst 1. In the
13 catalyst2.conf I am using pkgcache, kerncache, seedcache, snapcache and
14 autoresume. The build seems to run great, so I am not sure where I
15 should be looking, at least if I had an error it would give me a little
16 direction.
19 > Anyway, what problem are you running into with your ISO? I've built a
20 > few now and not had any issues.
21 >
22 > --
23 > Chris Gianelloni
24 > Release Engineering - Strategic Lead
25 > x86 Architecture Team
26 > Games - Developer
27 > Gentoo Linux
30 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list