From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Problem on the final ISO
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 11:44:59
1 Luca Casagrande wrote:
2 > Hi to all.
3 >
4 > Don't know if this is a bug, but sometimes it happen that the iso
5 > created with catalyst, contains just 1 file:
6 >
7 > image.squashfs.
8 >
9 > In my tests, i noticed that it happen at random..once it happen, if i
10 > rebuild the livecd-stage2 with the same spec file, all it's ok.
11 >
12 > Using catalyst 2.0.4.
13
14 I've noticed something similar before. The ISO will end up far smaller than it's
15 supposed to be, but re-running livecd-stage2 with no changes generates a normal
16 build. Nobody has ever found the cause of this, since it happens to infrequently
17 and is easy to "fix".
20 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
21 Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Installer + x86 release coordinator
22 --
23 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list