From: "Kessler
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-catalyst] alsa in livecd stage1
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 18:47:58
1 > That is not the recommended way from the developers.
2
3 Funny it's listed as the preferred method in the Alsa documentation in
4 the Gentoo Docs, "Use ALSA provided by your kernel. This is the
5 preferred/recommended method."
6
7 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/alsa-guide.xml
10 > -----Original Message-----
11 > From: Chris Gianelloni [mailto:wolf31o2@g.o]
12 > Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 1:27 PM
13 > To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
14 > Subject: RE: [gentoo-catalyst] alsa in livecd stage1
15 >