From: BORIS REITMAN <reitman@××××.ca>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o, fREW <frioux@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Custom LiveCD
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 19:36:27
1 use the overlay configuration option in livecd stage2 to put the prebuilt stuff there.
2
3 or make an ebuild, put it in portage overlay,
4 and incorporate it when you create a portage snapshot.
5
6 if you don't want to mess with ebuild, but
7 want to recompile the program as part of the built,
8 you can put sources in overlay: parameter for livecd stage2, and build using custom fsscript.
9
10 ----- Original Message -----
11 From: fREW <frioux@×××××.com>
12 Date: Friday, April 7, 2006 2:07 pm
13 Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Custom LiveCD
14
15 > I am working on making a Custom LiveCD and I would like to have a
16 > programthat I wrote built on the CD, as well as a few files that go
17 > along with it
18 > copied over. Is there an easy way to do that or do I just need to
19 > make an
20 > ebuild? Thanks much!
24 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list