From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Missing /root
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:11:04
1 Åsmund Grammeltvedt wrote:
2 > Hi.
3 >
4 > I just noticed that /root is missing from my stage3 (stage 2 as well. It's
5 > present in stage1). Do I need to take some special care in order to have it
6 > show up?
7
8 I thought that baselayout owned it, but it doesn't appear that it does (on my
9 local system). However, it may just create it with USE=build. Check the vdb in
10 your stage1 to see what package owns the /root directory.
13 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
14 Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Installer + x86 release coordinator
15 --
16 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list