From: lurker <lurker@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] mkxf86config: Virtualbox experience
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:43:15
1 On 27/02/08 19:36, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 12:39 +0100, lurker wrote:
3 >> I've attached two patches that I apply when running fsscript. I believe
4 >> that the xorg.conf.in.patch is most essential, as it adds a second video
5 >> card as vesa and screen with default resolution settings as a sort of
6 >> fallback.
7 >
8 > The patches look pretty good, but you cannot enable VESA by default,
9 > especially since mkxf86config works on more than amd64/x86 and only
10 > amd64/x86 have VESA.
11
12 Yup, but I only use this for an x86 project of mine. Feel free to add
13 the parts you like to the ebuild in portage if you see any worth in it.
18 gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o mailing list