From: "Kessler
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-catalyst] Make liveCD how to
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 20:53:57
1 Is it just me or does this look like a cross between the new and the old
2 spec file syntax? Maybe out of the wiki?
6 ________________________________
7
8 From: js [mailto:forums@××××.be]
9 Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 2:51 PM
10 To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
11 Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Make liveCD how to
15 Well I've done this:
16
17 livecd-tools is in the list and included in the build,.....
20 Here's my specfile:
21
22 # livecd-stage1 example specfile
23 # used to build a livecd-stage1
24
25 # The subarch can be any of the supported catalyst subarches (like
26 athlon-xp).
27 # Refer to the catalyst reference manual for suppurted subarches.
28 # http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/releng/catalyst/reference.xml
29 # example:
30 subarch: x86
31
32 # The version stamp is an identifier for the build. It can be anything
33 you wish# it to be, but it is usually a date.
34 # example:
35 version_stamp: 2005.1-r1
36
37 # The target specifies what target we want catalyst to do. For building
38 a CD,
39 # we start with livecd-stage1 as our target.
40 # example:
41 target: livecd-stage1
42 # The rel_type defines what kind of build we are doing. This is merely
43 another
44 # identifier, but it useful for allowing multiple concurrent builds.
45 Usually,
46 # default will suffice.
47 # example:
48 rel_type: default
49
50 # This is the system profile to be used by catalyst to build this
51 target. It is# specified as a relative path from /usr/portage/profiles.
52 # example:
53 # profile: default-linux/x86/2005.0
54 profile: default-linux/x86/2005.1
55
56 # This specifies which snapshot to use for building this target.
57 # example:
58 # snapshot:
59 snapshot: 2005.1
60
61 # This specifies where the seed stage comes from for this target, The
62 path is
63 # relative to $clst_sharedir/builds. The rel_type is also used as a
64 path prefix# for the seed.
65 # example:
66 # default/stage3-x86-2004.3
67 source_subpath:default/stage3-x86-2005.1-r1
68
69 # These are the hosts used as distcc slaves when distcc is enabled in
70 your
71 # catalyst.conf. It follows the same syntax as distcc-config
72 --set-hosts and
73 # is entirely optional.
74 # example:
75 # distcc_hosts: 127.0.0.1 192.168.0.1
76
77 # This is an optional directory containing portage configuration files.
78 It
79 # follows the same syntax as /etc/portage and should be consistent
80 across all
81 # targets to minimize problems.
82 # example:
83 portage_confdir: /etc/portage