From: js <forums@××××.be>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Make liveCD how to
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 19:51:29
8 Thank You Chris for your patience,
9
10 I'm in the stage of having my own first humble gentoo linux based
11 bootdisk right now:-)
12 One detail though,
13 When booted I'm asked for a login and password,.... which  but I don't
14 know the password (which will be randomized i guess)
15
16 How can I arrange that i just get a prompt and allready logged in as
17 root?
18
19 Thanks
20