From: "Kessler
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Gnome-light
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 14:10:01
1 If I use the gnome-light package in my stage 1 build I seem to be
2 getting an error. Once I login I get an error about the panel not being
3 able to find GNOME_MixerApplet. I know this is a known bug that Chris is
4 aware of. I have seen it suggested that including gstreamer in my use
5 flags might help, but that didn't seem to fix it under catalyst. I was
6 considering just tracking down the god awful gnome config file that sets
7 up the defaults under .gconf the first time a user logs in, and then
8 just remove the entries with my fsscript. Anyone have a suggestion or
9 workaround for that error?
13 Paul