From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@××××××××××××.org
Cc: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] ANNOUNCE: Catalyst 1.1.2
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 05:29:42
1 For those of you that missed it, I have released Catalyst 1.1.2 today.
2 The changes are too many to go into here. You can find them all
3 in /usr/share/doc/catalyst-1.1.2/ChangeLog.gz or online.
4
5 http://www.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/src/catalyst/ChangeLog?rev=HEAD&root=gentoo&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
6
7 A lot of people put quite a bit of work into getting this done, and this
8 should be what is used to build 2005.0 by everyone. If you guys notice
9 any problems with it, there is the gentoo-catalyst mailing list, and of
10 course http://bugs.gentoo.org for all your bug-reporting needs. I have
11 already started testing some changes, and hope to see another version of
12 catalyst come out sometime near the release, with the updated scripts
13 for creating a X-based environment like our new experimental LiveCD will
14 be, at least on x86 or amd64. The rest will follow.
17 Chris Gianelloni
18 Release Engineering - Operations/QA Manager
19 Games - Developer
20 Gentoo Linux