From: Paul Smith <psmith@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] ccache size resetting?
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 18:26:43
1 Hey all.
2
3 It seems like whenever I use catalyst, the size of my ccache cache gets
4 reset to the default (512M). That _really_ sucks, since it throws out a
5 TON of my cached files (by default my cache size is 5G).
8 I have FEATURES="ccache" and CCACHE_SIZE="5G" in my host system's
9 /etc/make.conf file, and before I start catalyst the size of the cache
10 is 5G, but after catalyst is done it seems to have somehow been reset to
11 512M again.
12
13 This is happening either after livecd-stage1 is done (during the
14 livecd-stage1 I noticed it's still set properly) or sometime in the
15 livecd-stage2 or tarball steps, as far as I can tell.
18 Anyone have any thoughts or ideas on this? It's making me nuts...
22 Paul D. Smith <psmith@××××××.com> HASMAT: HA Software Mthds & Tools
23 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
25 These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
26 --
27 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list