From: thibaut legendre-momiron <quantique@××××××××××.fr>
To: gentoo-catalyst@××××××××××××.org
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] dietlibc and busybox
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:44:07
1 Hi
2 excuse me for the noise but I have a long time bug when i launch the
3 stage2 of catalyst (and there is certainly an easyway to solve it)
4
5 when I launch catalyst -f stage2.spec genkernel launch itself and compil
6 the kernel, the kernels' modules and the externals modules (like
7 ati-drivers or ipw2200).
8 But after this catalyst stop with this line :
9 * ERROR: Could not extract dietlibc source tarball!
10
11 i tried to desactivate dietlibc in the profile and now i have
12 * ERROR: Could not extract busybox source tarball!
13
14 So i think that the error is a missconfiguration of the directory where
15 catalyst or genkernel can found the tarball but i don't know where and
16 how to correct it.
17
18 I join my stage1.spec stage2.spec catalyst.conf and genkernel.log
19
20 thanks for your help

zataz-livecd-stage1.spec text/plain
zataz-livecd-stage2.spec text/plain