From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Overwriting linuxrc
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 19:20:49
1 On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 12:02 -0700, David Bryson wrote:
2 > > Right. So you didn't actually add an option anywhere in catalyst, you
3 > > just worked around it. Your original email made it sound like there was
4 > > already catalyst code to support this that just needed to be made
5 > > available. There isn't. That was all I needed to know. =]
8 > When I originally answered the email I misrepresented yes. I
9 > remembered that I had done what he had asked and I figured I would
10 > have done something smart link a livecd/linuxrc: command.
11 > but it turns out i'm just lazy ;-)
12
13 Well, there's a livecd/linuxrc now!
14