From: "Rafael Ávila de Espíndola" <rafael.espindola@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] unmounting a filesystem mounted by /init (initramfs)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 14:02:18
1 On Friday 29 July 2005 10:53, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > Except unionsfs does not support being remounted ro... period...
3 remounting /memory ro. Not unionfs
4
5 > Well, it looks like we're going to have to remove the unionfs support
6 > from genkernel, simply because it is not ready for use and now we're
7 > already having people filing bugs on it to make it work how they want it
8 > when it isn't fully implemented yet. Basically, we're receiving too
9 > much noise on it.
10 What a pity :(
11 Don't consider my comments a bug report. I am offering to implement something
12 and would like to know if it is desirable.
13
14 Rafael