From: js <forums@××××.be>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Make liveCD how to
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 20:51:40
8 Well I've done this:
9
10 livecd-tools is in the list and included in the build,.....
13 Here's my specfile:
14
15 # livecd-stage1 example specfile
16 # used to build a livecd-stage1
17
18 # The subarch can be any of the supported catalyst subarches (like
19 athlon-xp).
20 # Refer to the catalyst reference manual for suppurted subarches.
21 # http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/releng/catalyst/reference.xml
22 # example:
23 subarch: x86
24
25 # The version stamp is an identifier for the build.  It can be anything
26 you wish# it to be, but it is usually a date.
27 # example:
28 version_stamp: 2005.1-r1
29
30 # The target specifies what target we want catalyst to do.  For
31 building a CD,
32 # we start with livecd-stage1 as our target.
33 # example:
34 target: livecd-stage1
35 # The rel_type defines what kind of build we are doing.  This is merely
36 another
37 # identifier, but it useful for allowing multiple concurrent builds.
38 Usually,
39 # default will suffice.
40 # example:
41 rel_type: default
42
43 # This is the system profile to be used by catalyst to build this
44 target.  It is# specified as a relative path from /usr/portage/profiles.
45 # example:
46 # profile: default-linux/x86/2005.0
47 profile: default-linux/x86/2005.1
48
49 # This specifies which snapshot to use for building this target.
50 # example:
51 # snapshot:
52 snapshot: 2005.1
53
54 # This specifies where the seed stage comes from for this target,  The
55 path is
56 # relative to $clst_sharedir/builds.  The rel_type is also used as a
57 path prefix# for the seed.
58 # example:
59 # default/stage3-x86-2004.3
60 source_subpath:default/stage3-x86-2005.1-r1
61
62 # These are the hosts used as distcc slaves when distcc is enabled in
63 your
64 # catalyst.conf.  It follows the same syntax as distcc-config
65 --set-hosts and
66 # is entirely optional.
67 # example:
68 # distcc_hosts: 127.0.0.1 192.168.0.1
69
70 # This is an optional directory containing portage configuration
71 files.  It
72 # follows the same syntax as /etc/portage and should be consistent
73 across all
74 # targets to minimize problems.
75 # example:
76 portage_confdir: /etc/portage