From: Matt Turner <mattst88@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] How to accept licences
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 20:24:24
1 On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 4:20 PM, Martino Dell'Ambrogio
2 <martino.dellambrogio@××××.ch> wrote:
3 > Thanks to your advice, I discovered that the "autoresume" feature was
4 > preventing the script to be loaded... the -a flag fixed it.
5 >
6 > Thanks to all who helped! I'm absolutely new to catalyst, hope to get better
7 > soon.
8
9 Ah, if -a fixed it, then the problem was that the first time catalyst
10 was run on your stage build, the ACCEPT_LICENSE stuff wasn't sourced.
11 Using -a wiped out the stage and started cleanly, so ACCEPT_LICENSE
12 was read.
13
14 From now on, with your confdir and ACCEPT_LICENSE stuff working, you
15 shouldn't have to use -a.
16
17 Thanks,
18 Matt