From: Steve B <linuxcodehacker@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, gentoo-security@l.g.o, gentoo-desktop@l.g.o, gentoo-doc@l.g.o, gentoo-amd64@l.g.o, gentoo-server@l.g.o, gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o, gentoo-web-user@l.g.o, gentoo-laptop@l.g.o, gentoo-admin@l.g.o, gentoo-media@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] New E-mail
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 08:01:11
1 All,
2
3 Well the time has come to change my e-mail. I just can't see paying
4 for 250MB of storage when I have all this free space at gmail. I
5 should have a new gpg keys soon. rshadow [ at ] linuxquestions.net
6 will still work for the rest of the year and messages will be
7 forwarded to my new account. However I am not going to renew my
8 subscription.
9
10 -- Steve "RShadow" B
11 --