From: Tom Stellard <tstellar@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] ccache cache deleted during stage2 build
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 04:31:26
1 I am using the latest version of catalyst from git(commit
2 16745ae35961557a1205b5c86419d1aa496fcdf7). I noticed that when the
3 stage2-preclean-chroot.sh script calls cleanup_stages() in
4 chroot_functions.sh, it deletes everything in $CHROOT_PATH/var/tmp,
5 but since $CHROOT_PATH/var/tmp/ccache is still bound to
6 /var/tmp/ccache my cache that lives outside of the chroot is cleared
7 as well. I have attached a patch that appears to fix the problem. I
8 am not sure if there are any ill side-effects from this patch, but
9 since the "clean" action sequence also clears /var/tmp/*, is it really
10 necessary to do it in the stage2-preclean-chroot.sh script?
11
12 -Tom Stellard

catalyst.diff text/plain