From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] nice-ing catalyst buids
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 01:32:40
1 Caleb Cushing wrote:
2 > I'm sure this has been discussed before... but how can I have
3 > everything catalyst is having done nice-d. will it use my options in
4 > /etc/make.conf?
5
6 The same way you nice any other program that doesn't have built-in support for
7 it: 'nice -n <nice level> command to run with arguments'. Not everything Gentoo
8 "magically" uses settings in make.conf.
12 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
13 Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project
14 Today's lesson in political correctness: "Go asphyxiate on a phallus"
15 --
16 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list