From: Matt Turner <mattst88@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Using package.keywords/* ?
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 16:02:55
1 I'm trying to build some MIPS stages, and mips' profiles currently use
2 ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="mips ~mips" which is just a disaster because it
3 allows things like bash-4.1 which is totally incompatible with ~mips
4 version of portage.
5
6 So, I've added 'export ACCEPT_KEYWORDS="mips -~mips"' to
7 /etc/catalyst/catalystrc, and this appears to work, but it's not
8 reading my keyword files in /etc/portage/package.keywords/. I've
9 copied them into the seed stage tarball, and verified that they're
10 there after extraction.
11
12 So I get errors like:
13 !!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "sys-apps/baselayout" have been masked.
14 !!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
15 [snip]
16
17 where I've actually got =sys-apps/baselayout-2.0.1 keyworded in
18 package.keywords.
19
20 Any clues how to fix this? Building a completely ~mips stage is useless.
21
22 Thanks,
23 Matt