From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Howto enable one of the boot options by default
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 19:24:49
1 On Tue, 2007-04-10 at 12:01 -0500, Andrew Gaffney wrote:
2 > John Eckhart wrote:
3 > > I'm trying to create an installation cd and instructions for a
4 > > customized livecd to install gentoo. My group uses evms and I would like
5 > > the cd to automatically activate the evms volumes (essentially, always
6 > > boot with doevms). Is there an easy way to get this to happen?
7 > >
8 > > Thanks,
9 > > John
10 >
11 > livecd/bootargs: doevms
12
13 Ehh... evms is enabled by default if support for it is enabled. Simply
14 adding --evms to livecd/gk_mainargs is enough. If you wanted to be
15 really anal and ensure it's on, you can do what Andrew suggested above.
18 Chris Gianelloni
19 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
20 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
21 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
22 Gentoo Foundation