From: "Kessler
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-catalyst] Probablly something easy
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 20:08:29
1 I am not specifically using the vesafb-tng, I'll go through my setup
2 again and double check a few things with gensplash. I've been meaning to
3 setup a progress bar anyways.
6 -----Original Message-----
7 From: Chris Gianelloni [mailto:wolf31o2@g.o]
8 Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 2:36 PM
9 To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
10 Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Probablly something easy
11