From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Bug?
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 18:33:35
1 On Wed, 2005-11-16 at 12:23 -0600, Kessler, Paul wrote:
2 > Not sure if this is just me or not, but when I kick off a stage 1
3 > build and it lists off all of the packages that are set to emerge I
4 > noticed that the last item on the list was livecd-tools. The thing is
5 > I am already including that package on my list. Does catalyst2 append
6 > that package onto the list for some reason?
7
8 Actually, it does. It only shows up in the dependency tree created by
9 portage once, but I'd had a few too many times where livecd-tools was
10 missing by people building their own CD, and it really is a requirement
11 for a CD built using catalyst, so we just slipped it in there.
14 Chris Gianelloni
15 Release Engineering - Strategic Lead
16 x86 Architecture Team
17 Games - Developer