From: Eric Edgar <rocket@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Auto login
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 17:44:08
1 I believe you need to add livecd-tools to your livecd-stage1.spec file.
2
3 Rocket
6 On 19:37 Tue 02 Aug , Wolfgang M?ller wrote:
7 > Hi all,
8 >
9 > Thanks for all your work.
10 >
11 > I am currently trying to get catalyst working in order to demo some of the
12 > work done in our group using kool live CDs :-D . After some tries, I have
13 > finally gotten through to the point that my live cd (directly derived from
14 > stage 2) boots. However, it does not automatically login, and as there is no
15 > password for getting in, I do not get as far as I would like to. Could anyone
16 > point me to where to fix this?
17 >
18 > Thanks again,
19 > Cheers,