From: Ramon van Alteren <ramon@××××××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] catalyst enhancement
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 21:45:09
1 Thilo Bangert wrote:
2 > heck, show the (hackish) patch, and lets examine "the bloat"...
3 > perhaps this needs to be part of the 2.1 branch!
4 > :)
5 >
6 Naahh, it isn't in any shape to show anyone at all, currently it doesn't
7 even work correctly if catalyst is not called from within share_dir.
8 I did the patch in 15 minutes with no prior knowledge of catalyst
9 internals after loosing about an hour of work on figuring out what went
10 wrong to find yet another mixed-up absolute path.
11
12 If I have some spare time next week I'll see if I can come up with
13 something I am not too embarrassed to show :-)
14
15 Regards,
16
17 Ramon