From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Keymap selection
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 15:35:33
1 On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 16:35 +0000, Victor Barba wrote:
2 > How can I disable the keymap selection on initrd and put a change the keymap
3 > by default?
4
5 Edit your archscript (I'm going to assume x86, since it is the only one
6 that I am aware of that forces on dokeymap) and remove "dokeymap" from
7 everywhere that it appears. As for forcing a specific keymap, I am
8 unaware of how to do that via the initrd/genkernel, but you could do it
9 easily enough by the "normal" method of the conf.d files. Use a
10 fsscript to edit the conf.d files to have your keymap/fonts.
13 Chris Gianelloni
15 Games - Developer
16 Gentoo Linux