From: Dmitry Selyutin <ghostman.sd@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-soc@l.g.o" <gentoo-soc@l.g.o>, Gentoo Catalyst <gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o>, Brian Dolbec <dolsen@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Re: [gentoo-soc] Catalyst Python reimplementation
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 00:17:57
1 Hello everyone!
2
3 First of all I want to apologize that I've not been here for some days: I
4 needed to study some Gentoo basics, install system, read some documentation
5 about Gentoo and catalyst to understand better whether I want to give a
6 try. Now I'm even more sure than before than I'd like to try, since I
7 already like Gentoo and especially its package system and now use it as my
8 main (and, to be honest, not main, but only) system. I've publicated my
9 proposal at GSoC Melange site[1]. I'm open to criticism and suggestions, of
10 course. :-)
11
12 Thanks again for help and attention!
13