From: Raboo Treed <mail@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] LiveCD with vanilla-sources
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 20:48:22
1 On 2007-06-14 LarryT wrote:
2 >
3 > > If you use vanilla-sources, you cannot use squashfs.
6 > Just to let you know I use 2 patches to have squashfs with lzma.
7 > But since i am not able to make it from gentoo-sources, I use vanilla
8 > + patch2gentoo-sources = gentoo-sources + patch2squashfs-lzma =
9 > gentoo-sources-squash-lzma
10 >
11 > If needed have a look at svn :
12 > http://gparted.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/gparted/livecd/
15 Okay this is turning out to be more difficult the more i get to know..
16 I'll tell you my problem in cleartext and see if anyone has a solution
17 for me.
18
19 Basicly what I need is a LiveCD with linux-2.6.22_rc4 with the dmraid
20 patch I've attached to this mail. Cause I'm going to install linux on a
21 fakeraid. But apperantly I also need some Squashfs patches to make it
22 work with the LiveCD.
23 So is there a solution to my problem?

dm-raid45-2.6.22-rc4-20070612.patch.bz2 application/x-bzip