From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] no stage1 created
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:22:16
1 Andrew Gaffney wrote:
2 > Nelson Batalha wrote:
3 >>
4 >> Citando Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>:
5 >>> Robert ¦mol wrote:
6 >>>> Hello,
7 >>>> I'm trying to follow the guide at
8 >>>> http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_build_a_LiveCD_with_Catalyst_for_newbies ,
9 >>>
10 >>> There's your first problem.
11 >>
12 >> I wrote that guide, there's no problem there.
13 >
14 > I was referring to gentoo-wiki in general. However, when I last looked
15 > at that article on the wiki, there were quite a few "inaccuracies". I
16 > fixed a bunch of them at the time, but I haven't looked at it since, and
17 > I don't recall what they were.
18
19 Actually, I take that back. It was the "HOWTO build a LiveCD with Catalyst"
20 article I was thinking about. I've never looked at your entry. I apologize.
23 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
24 Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Installer + x86 release coordinator
25 --
26 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list