From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Call for testers for next catalyst version
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 17:04:34
1 Well, the subject pretty much says it all. I am working on ironing out
2 the remaining bugs in catalyst 1.1.10 before I unleash it into ~arch.
3 Basically, I just need you guys to bang away on it and report any
4 problems to me, preferably via this list. The one thing that I ask is
5 that you make sure you're running the latest 1.1.10_pre release before
6 submitting any reports. The current _pre version is _pre3. You will
7 need to unmask this in /etc/portage/package.unmask and possibly even set
8 it in /etc/portage/package.keywords for you stable warriors.
9
10 Thanks,
13 Chris Gianelloni
15 Games - Developer