From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Feature Request: mount tmpfs on /var/tmp/portage
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 04:51:20
1 On 08/03/2009 02:15 AM, Tom Stellard wrote:
2 > I would like to have the ability to mount a tmpfs on /var/tmp/portage
3 > when I am building a stage. I have attached a patch that adds this
4 > functionality to catalyst. This patch adds a new option "tmpfs" and
5 > the config value "tmpfs_opts". tempfs_opts can be used to set the size
6 > of the tmpfs. It uses the same syntax as options passed to mount -o.
7 > For example tempfs_opts="size=1G,nr_inodes=10".
8 >
9 > -Tom
10
11 Please file a bug for this.
14 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
15 Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Genkernel + Release Engineering Lead