From: Christophe PEREZ <christophe.perez@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Re: Re: Re: minimal install on usb key
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 03:19:44
1 Le Sat, 25 Jun 2005 19:29:46 -0700, Zac Medico a écrit :
2
3 > Are the usb drivers modular? In any case, udevstart should work if the
4 > usb drivers have had time to initialize and create /sys entries. I
5 > think you need to add a delay somewhere (I boot from a usb hard disk and
6 > udev works fine for me).
7
8 I tried to put a delay in linuxrc but no change.
9 usb modules are loaded because if I create nodes manually (in lunuxrc), it
10 can mount it.
11 The problem is only with the /dev/sd*
14 Christophe PEREZ
15 --
16 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list