From: "Andreas Rückert" <a_rueckert@×××.net>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Cc: all@××××××××.com, ch@××××××.de
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] TEST REQUEST: catalyst-2.0_rc50
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 08:56:38
1 Hi!
2
3 -------- Original-Nachricht --------
4 Datum: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 14:38:16 -0500
5 Von: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
6 An: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
7 Betreff: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] TEST REQUEST: catalyst-2.0_rc50
8
9 --<snip>--
10
11 > Just don't expect an answer other than "update to 2.x" if you ask a
12 > question on
13 > this list or file a bug :)
14
15 I don't think so. I fully understand, that Chris has to set priorities to get something going.
16 And I experienced most folks on this list as nice, friendly and helpful (and I had my share of trouble
17 with Gentoo developers).
18 So you should always get some help here from somebody...
19
20 Back on topic: we wanted to use unionfs for Seniorix somewhere in the future, but if some folks here
21 would like to use it now for their projects and are willing to contribute something to a Genkernel fix
22 we could start this now?
23 I'm not into Genkernel nor python, but I'm willing to contribute my share.
24 I'd propose to add our results to
25 http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_build_a_LiveCD
26 , since the author seems to be disappeared.
27 If someone is interested in a collaboration, let me know...
28
29 Ciao,
30 Andreas
35 Echte DSL-Flatrate dauerhaft für 0,- Euro*!
36 "Feel free" mit GMX DSL! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
37 --
38 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list