From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] shared distfiles
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 19:05:04
1 On Fri, 2004-12-31 at 12:13 -0600, William Kilian wrote:
2 > I already have everything a GRP build should need downloaded to
3 > /usr/portage/distfiles. How do I tell catalyst not to download that stuff?
4 >
5 > If it's not already available, that's on my wishlist.
6
7 Catalyst already uses your distfiles, unless you've gone and changed
8 distdir in /etc/catalyst/catalyst.conf
9
10 If you mean a GRP src set, it won't download them, but copy them from
11 your distdir instead.
14 Chris Gianelloni
15 Release Engineering - Operations/QA Manager
16 Games - Developer
17 Gentoo Linux