From: Nelson Batalha <nelson_batalha@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Is this a bug?
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 22:33:52
1 >Well, livecd/unmerge works fine here.
2
3 I'm getting this warning at the beginning:
4
5 --- Running action sequence: chroot_setup
6 Setting up chroot...
7
8 Warning!!!!
9 Overriding certain env variables may cause catastrophic failure.
10 If your build fails look here first as the possible problem.
11 Catalyst assumes you know what you are doing when setting
12 these variables.
13 Catalyst Maintainers use VERY minimal envscripts if used at all
14 You have been warned
15
16 I haven't set anything in catalystrc. However I'm not using the default
17 /var/tmp/catalyst because of space issues, is that what the warning/problem
18 is about?
19
20 Otherwise I'm lost, but hey, I'm the guy who had a /livecd folder, anything
21 can happen :)
22
24 FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now!
25 http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/
28 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list