From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Problem with NMAP
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 12:42:50
1 On Fri, 2005-04-22 at 11:45 +0000, Kosta Todorovic wrote:
2 > Pardon the attachments!
3 >
4 > How would i unmask libstdc++-v3? Im not quite sure what you mean? ~x86?
5
6 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-x86.xml?part=3&chap=3
7
8 My suggestion is to unmask the package in your portage tree, then
9 re-snapshot. You could also create an overlay with the package
10 unmasked, then re-snapshot with the overlay, if you're not comfortable
11 editing your live portage tree.
12