From: Nelson Batalha <nelson_batalha@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] libxml2 python and gnome-doc-utils
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:30:32
1 Thank you, I've added the warning to the gentoo wiki. Btw, awesome tool ;)
2
3 I don't know python, but I'm just curious why doesn't catalyst, in this
4 stage, just export variables like $target/use to their default locations
5 like make.conf and use portage as normal? (therefore correcting this issue)
6 (just asking, not suggesting :P).
7
8 What else is it doing at this stage other then exporting variables and call
9 emerge, that requires this change in portage? Wouldn't catalyst and the
10 livecd's be easier to maintain like this?
11
12 Cheers
15 >From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
16 >Reply-To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
17 >To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
18 >Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] libxml2 python and gnome-doc-utils
19 >Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 11:46:00 -0400
20 >