From: Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Replace sys-apps/sysvinit with sys-apps/systemd[sysv-utils] in installcd-stage1.spec or installcd-stage2-minimal.spec
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2017 21:09:50
In Reply to: [gentoo-catalyst] Replace sys-apps/sysvinit with sys-apps/systemd[sysv-utils] in installcd-stage1.spec or installcd-stage2-minimal.spec by anonymous0@openmailbox.org
1 On 12/18/2016 03:42 PM, anonymous0@×××××××××××.org wrote:
2 > Good day, monks!
3 >
4 > I try to build installcd with systemd. So, I want to replace sys-apps/sysvinit with sys-apps/systemd[sysv-utils].
5 >
6 > Well, I tried my .spec file (derived from releng/releases/weekly/specs/amd64/installcd-stage1.spec). http://pastebin.com/zRzpYDAS
7 >
8 > Diff here http://pastebin.com/YenF9ypQ
9 >
10 > And I got error: http://pastebin.com/XgZNXFar
11 >
12 > How I can force installation of sys-apps/systemd[sysv-utils]?
13
14 In order to do that, you're going to have to eliminate openrc from the
15 dependency graph, since openrc pulls in sys-apps/sysvinit
16 unconditionally on linux. If you can repeat the emerge command with the
17 --tree option, then it should should reveal how openrc got pulled into
18 the dependency graph.
19
20 Troubleshooting dependency problems is off-topic for this list, maybe
21 forums.gentoo.org or the gentoo-user list would be better. Anyway, maybe
22 someone here can suggest a good way to add --tree to the emerge options
23 used by catalyst. I think adding this line to /etc/catalyst/catalystrc
24 might do it:
25
26 EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--tree"
27 --