From: Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Too many problems with groupadd when creating stage3
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 15:07:47
1 Juan Luis Pérez Pérez wrote:
2 > I'm having problems again with groupadd, this time is about dbus,
3 > which needs to add a new group called messagebus. I think stage2
4 > with desktop profile at least should have sys-app/shadow installed.
5
6 Maybe it's a problem with eutils.eclass? If it's inherited then it's
7 fair to expect that all it's functions will work. How to solve this
8 for user database changes that want to call programs in shadow?
11 //Peter