From: Christophe PEREZ <christophe.perez@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Re: livecd-stage1 pkgconfig
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 04:26:35
1 Le Sat, 09 Jul 2005 01:52:19 -0400, Christophe PEREZ a écrit :
2
3 >>> mkxf86config|default
4 [...]
5 > Do you know what can do that ?
6
7 I didn't saw that mkxf86config was not executed because I used several
8 lines for livecd/rcadd.
9 I put all on the same line and it works perfectly.
10
11 But, I (always) have another question.
12 In my root_overlay, I put a runscript etc/init.d/myinit
13 I add it to livecd/rcadd, but it is not executed, because (it seems) it
14 doesn't exist in the chroot at the good moment.
15
16 Have I necessarily to make an ebuild which install my init script to use
17 it ?
18 Or have I to manualy create the runlevel link ?
19 What is the right way ?
20
21 My init script is, for the moment, just to put the good keyboard option
22 before X by :
23
24 sed -i 's/Option "XkbLayout" ""/Option "XkbLayout" "fr"/'
25 /etc/X11/xorg.conf
26 just after autoconfigure by mkxf86config.
27
28 But I think I will have to use it for others things later...
31 Christophe PEREZ
32 --
33 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list