From: "Kessler
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-catalyst] Passwords
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 14:35:11
1 Some of the network analysis tools that I need require root to operate,
2 especially if you are dealing with raw sockets.
3
4 -----Original Message-----
5 From: Chris Gianelloni [mailto:wolf31o2@g.o]
6 Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 9:20 AM
7 To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
8 Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Passwords
9