From: John Eckhart <jweckhart@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] CVS location for spec files
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 20:20:13
1 Thanks Andrew,
2 I notice in the specs that you use 2007.0 as the snapshot. I assume (which
3 is usually a bad thing) that this isn't a binary copy of one of the
4 published portage snapshots. Is there anywhere you have published your
5 snapshot? I'ld like to compare your changes to the changes I've had to make.
6