From: Tod Herman <todw1fd@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Where's my iso?
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 02:12:26
1 Here's my line from the spec file:
2
3 livecd/iso: /tmp/livecd-2006.0-i686.iso
4
5 livecd/fstype: squashfs
6
7 In looking thru the create-iso target, I don't see any mention of squash. Do I need to use zisofs?
8
9 I'm at a loss for this one.
10
11 ----- Original Message ----
12 From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
13 To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
14 Sent: Sun 29 Jan 2006 08:46:31 PM EST
15 Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Where's my iso?
16
17 Tod Herman wrote:
18 > Using catalyst version 2 (rc26) to create a livecd. All processes finish successfully, or to be more correct, without any failure notices, but the ISO file doesn't get created. In one case, there was an iso file by the same name already present in the directory the new iso was to be written to...and I noticed that the catalyst2 script then generated a digest file for the present file. Unfortunately, it didn't write a new iso. Deleted the iso that was present and reran the livecd-stage2-minimal build and still no iso. Got the same result with rc25 and 24. Here's the final few lines from the console:
19
20 I believe you need a 'livecd/iso: /path/to/put/my.iso' in your livecd-stage2.spec
23 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
24 Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project
25 --
26 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list
32 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list