From: Philipp Riegger <lists@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Problem with gnap/catalyst/genkernel and USE-flags
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 13:15:38
1 Hi!
2
3 My builds fail during livecd-stage2. The part that is failing is the
4 emerge-command run by genkernel after running genkernel and the
5 reason is that i use a different kernel than gentoo sources and net-
6 misc/htbinit is failing because the esfq patch is not applied to the
7 kernel i use. I tried to fix that by adding net-misc/htbinit -esfq to
8 my package.use, but it does not seem to work. Changes applied to
9 package.keywords i did before affect the build. Does the callback of
10 genkernel use package.use? Any other idea how i could fix this?
11
12 Thanks,
13 Philipp

PGP.sig application/pgp-signature