From: Nelson Batalha <nelson_batalha@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Is this a bug?
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 00:00:21
1 > > when unmerge.sh starts, /var/db is empty!
2
3 >Ahhh... which livecd/type are you using?
4 >
5 >We move /var/db to /usr/livecd in certain circumstances.
6
7 That's it!! Actually, this whole saga thing started with another
8 unbelievable error:
9
10 For some reason, my livecd-stage2 spec example is a copy of the
11 livecdstage1, so I thought, I'm gonna take the one they used for their
12 livecd and change some things. Had no idea I had to use generic-livecd.
13 *And* I thought the docs were much more incomplete, therefore I offered to
14 help.
15
16 *Somewhat embarassing*.
17
18 Thank you so much for the help and patience, I'm gonna try and help here
19 whenever I can.
20
21 Cheers
22
24 Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!
25 http://search.msn.com/
28 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list