From: "Kessler
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-catalyst] Portage Overlay
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:32:10
1 I added portdir_overlay to my make.conf on the build system and did
2 create a new snapshot. This didn't seem to do anything at all.
3
4 -----Original Message-----
5 From: thibaut legendre [mailto:quantique@××××××××××.fr]
6 Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 3:46 AM
7 To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
8 Subject: Re: [gentoo-catalyst] Portage Overlay
9
10 Kessler, Paul wrote:
11
12 > I have a custum package that I would like emerged during the stage
13 > 2 build. On my development system I just do a simple portage
14 > overlay to get my package in the mix. Will I need to manually
15 > create the overlay in the fsscript or is there a better mechanism
16 > to handle this task?
17 >
18 > Paul
19
20 Why not add your overlay directory when you create your snapshot using
21 "portdir_overlay: /my/overlay/directory" ?
24 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list
28 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list