From: Dario Cavallaro <subbia@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] can't understand why not
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 21:18:33
1 Hi all, i've tried to add the option envscript with this syntax:
2 envscript=/folder/to/script.sh. I've added it to the end of the
3 catalyst2.conf, so when I trie to execute catalyst2 -f myspec.spec, i
4 see the error:
5 !!! catalyst: Unable to parse configuration file,
6 /etc/catalyst2/catalyst2.conf
7
8 If i comment the option envscript it's all ok. What i'm doing wrong?
9
10 Thanks for all
11 --
12 Saluti
13
14 Dario Cavallaro
15 --
16 registered user #403926
17 Linux Counter http://counter.li.org
18 www.lugag.it
19 www.no1984.org
20 Il LugAG (lug di Agrigento) ricicla vecchio hardware
21 per svariate iniziative. Ringraziamo tutti coloro che
22 non buttano cose ancora utili.
23 --
24 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list