From: Christophe PEREZ <christophe.perez@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Re: syntax livecd/empty and livecd/rm
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 21:52:50
1 Le Mon, 11 Jul 2005 17:19:30 -0400, Chris Gianelloni a écrit :
2
3 >> Why ?
4 >
5 > It doesn't follow bash syntax.
6
7 :-(
8
9 >> Wouldn't it be usefull ?
10 >
11 > It could be. I tend to think that it would be more work than it is
12 > worth, but will gladly apply patches you might have for this.
13 > Otherwise, don't expect it to change, as I prefer to specify different
14 > directories on different lines.
15
16 when you have a lot, it's not very funny.
17
18 > Also, don't reply to another thread when making a new one. It messes up
19 > thread-based email reading. ;]
20
21 It wasn't the same subject, I found normal to create a new one. Each
22 subject in a thread, I always learned that everywhere ;-)
23 That's more usefull for archives search...
26 Christophe PEREZ
27 --
28 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list