From: Tod Herman <todw1fd@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] alsactl errors
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 19:15:07
13 * Restoring Mixer Levels ...
16 /usr/sbin/alsactl: load_state:1250: Cannot find soundcard '0'...
19 * Errors while restoring defaults, ignoring
20 Invalid card number.
21 * VideoCard: nVidia Corp.|unknown device 10de:0092
22 * Auto-scrambling root password for security ...
23 * Starting local ...
24 * Setting framebuffer console images ...
25
26 Is there a fix for this?
27
28 Also, is there a fix for the late start of the silent splash when using 2.6.15 kernel. Already updated to r3 since there was supposed to be a patch to help with the delay, but didn't notice any improvement. When exiting the livecd environment, the splash appears immediately as expected. Only problem when booting up. Almost all of the init is done by the time the splash starts.
33 gentoo-catalyst@g.o mailing list