From: Christophe PEREZ <christophe.perez@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-catalyst@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-catalyst] Re: Re: minimal install on usb key
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 19:36:30
1 Le Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:40:39 -0400, Chris Gianelloni a écrit :
2
3 > What filesystem do you have on your USB key? You know the answer to
4 > this, not I.
5
6 I can put what I want, vfat, ext2, ext3...
7 But, for example, with syslinux, I need vfat...
8
9 >> Where have I to put this cdroot= ? in isolinux/isolinux.cfg ? instead of
10 >> croot=/dev/ram0 ? Otherwhere ?
11 >
12 > When you boot the CD.
13
14 When I boot on it, I just have a "none system on this disk"
15
16 > Though you could edit it in $arch-archscript in
17 > catalyst before building your CD.
18
19 So, that's not only copy file to my usb key !
20
21 >> Yes but never found the end of a iso building with catalyst...
22 >
23 > Remove star from your spec files.
24
25 I'll try that, thanks..